Welcome to DueDil Hub! These guidelines are intended to set expectations for behaviour for our members and to ensure that all users can benefit from the use of the platform.
Please refer to the guidelines below when interacting with the Hub.
- Do not make comments that degrade any race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or abilities will not be tolerated and will be deleted. All Community Members have the right to utilise this space for its intended purpose without fear of prejudice or abusive comments.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other DueDil Hub Members
- Do not misuse the intellectual property of DueDil Hub Members
- Do not misrepresent yourself or act under the identity of another DueDil Hub Member, including an employee of DueDil.
- If you disagree with another member’s point of view, or ideas, please do so respectfully, without malice.
- Only post content that is constructive and relevant to the conversation
Managing the DueDil Hub
Our goal is to make the DueDil Hub a productive and inspiring place, for all users. We may step in from time to time to ensure that everyone has a positive experience.
The purpose of the Hub is to help facilitate conversations among DueDil users, but at times DueDil Hub Managers may post responses directly, or create a support ticket where more appropriate to help you with your query.
By posting on the DueDil Hub and activating your profile you are agreeing to the guidelines listed above.
We have the right to revoke access to the DueDil Hub or deny access at any time if we see fit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.