It may take a few days for the historic data to get processed, but you will see the most up to date score in the graphic at the top of the page.
Articles in this section
- Can I opt out?
- Will my credit score go up or down?
- I generated a new report and the score changed but the rating history is not showing a change yet, why is this?
- Is there a change to the Probability of Default (PD) scores?
- How do I access the old score?
- I downloaded a credit report yesterday, and DueDil says I have 29 days to download the report, when I download the same report again, will this be the new score?
- Will my old reports be refreshed?
- How do I generate a new report?
- Where will I see the changes to credit scores?
- When does the change come into effect?