This hasn’t changed - head over to the Credit Risk tab on a company profile page and generates the report as usual.
Articles in this section
- Can I opt out?
- Will my credit score go up or down?
- I generated a new report and the score changed but the rating history is not showing a change yet, why is this?
- Is there a change to the Probability of Default (PD) scores?
- How do I access the old score?
- I downloaded a credit report yesterday, and DueDil says I have 29 days to download the report, when I download the same report again, will this be the new score?
- Will my old reports be refreshed?
- How do I generate a new report?
- Where will I see the changes to credit scores?
- When does the change come into effect?