The methodology has changed to include new credit scoring models which will ultimately improve the credit score accuracy. This means there will be deeper segmentation of the total business population, expansion on the datasets that are evaluated and refinement on the variables that are used to calculate risk.
Articles in this section
- Can I opt out?
- Will my credit score go up or down?
- I generated a new report and the score changed but the rating history is not showing a change yet, why is this?
- Is there a change to the Probability of Default (PD) scores?
- How do I access the old score?
- I downloaded a credit report yesterday, and DueDil says I have 29 days to download the report, when I download the same report again, will this be the new score?
- Will my old reports be refreshed?
- How do I generate a new report?
- Where will I see the changes to credit scores?
- When does the change come into effect?